District, Lüleburgaz-Kırklareli street on the outdated Istanbul street
junction is. Distance between Pınarhisar and Kırklareli: 34 km. Pınarhisar,
Distance between the palace: 45 km. Distance between Pınarhisar and Demirköy: 40
km. The distance between Pınarhisar and Istanbul; 186 km. Pınarhisar, Luleburgaz
distance between: 34 km. Distance between Pınarhisar and Vize: 32 km.

GENERAL:

Paddy manufacturing in Kaynarca plain situated throughout the territory of the district
as a middle the place it may be made and the place the very best rice was produced in historical occasions
recognized. Hills and rocks reaching 500-600 meters within the northern elements of the district
situated. The northern elements are lined with forests. The peak from the ocean is 192 meters.

HISTORICAL:

District lands are well-known for hot and cold water sources within the early ages.
The elite and rich folks of the time come to those sources and search therapeutic,
they have been current on the altars and held spiritual ceremonies. Hammer of the Historian: right here
He mentioned "the castle of resources". Ancient historians, the biggest of the Thracian peninsula
They write that the stream is fashioned by the waters coming from these sources.

Herodotus of Halicarnassus (484-425 BC), in 513 BC, the Scythian marketing campaign
because of the Persian emperor Dareios who handed by way of Pınarhisar area
An inscription that Kaynarca admires its environment and praises its sources right here
He mentions that he constructed a monument containing. In the identical article, Herodotus, the county
The title supply got here from the Forty River of the Tearos River (Kaynarca or Pınarhisar)
as. Dareios's Thrace expedition to Tearos river sources
he writes that he arrived and camped right here for 3 days. In the next course of, 1847
General Jochmus: "A stone with letters similar to cuneiform"
it speaks of its existence.

Pınarhisar’s Byzantine emperor II. Teadosius time (425 AD)
It is thought that Semendirek Tekfuru was based by the Cosmos Dimitraydis. it was based
When town was known as "Virisis", which suggests useful resource. Later
It is named “fortified village” or “Verisse” when it comes to defensive place.
The castles of Pınarhisar have been inbuilt these years.

Evliya Çelebi said that Pınarhisar was based by the Istanbul Tekfuru.
he wrote.

During the reign of Sultan Murat I, town taken from the Byzantines and the remainder of them
the First Vienna expedition of Suleiman the Magnificent, situated within the ruins of the fortress
It is a settlement on the route.

Russian occupation after the Ottoman-Russian battle between 1877-1878,
After the Bulgarian occupation in 1912, on 21 July 1913, Fahrettin
The cavalry regiment underneath the command of the Altay saved Pınarhisar from the occupation. July 25
Greek occupation in 1920 and liberation from occupation on 8 November 1922
It is supplied.

Pınarhisar turned a district in 1911, and once more in 1915, Bucak
It has been. In 1953, it was once more taken to the standing of district.

As for the supply of the title of the district: as I discussed above, "spring"
The supply of the phrase is definite, "fortress" comes from the fortress within the district. So
in a way, it’s the “Castle of Resources”.

MAGNETIC FIELD:

I didn’t stay about Pınarhisar, however I need to clarify a function I heard.
After leaving the district and going 10 km in direction of Demirköy, a hill
has. All metallic elements (reminiscent of vehicles, bicycles) coming to this slope routinely
They can’t go downhill (whereas shifting the gear within the automotive). Gas downhill
and whenever you get off, if you wish to flip the car up and go uphill,
Once, the car climbs uphill by itself with out releasing the throttle. Its
they hyperlink their cause to some type of magnetic subject, however there isn’t any official clarification but,
I hope a reader who personally skilled this incident on the spot, leaves a remark right here,
Brightens.

POYRALI BEET MOLASSES:

The fame of beet molasses produced in Poyralı village is kind of widespread. Beet
In the time period extending from the start of autumn, to the winter,
Beet molasses is made by the strategy. Sugar beets faraway from the sector, producers
rigorously washed, cleaned and shells within the courtyards of their dwelling by
Peeling. Then, within the molasses and wood crushing machines, beets are squeezed
Getting mail. Beet should from the pulp, once more pristine pure within the area
Molasses is boiled within the wooden hearth with spring waters for 7-Eight hours.
It is. 100-120 kilos of molasses are obtained from 1 ton of beet.

SULTANLAR ROAD:

During the First Vienna Campaign, Suleiman the Magnificent
the voyage used is thru right here. This route, particularly the voyage street, at the moment
reorganized and named "Sultans' Way"
Opened to be used. Sultans manner, indicators within the district and
It was made round. Road of Sultans: Istanbul with Vienna Simmering
It is a 2133 km lengthy route between the Suleymaniye Mosque and Topkapi Palace. Simmering,
It is the village the place Kanuni Sultan Suleiman was constructed close to Vienna. the tent
a fortress by the Habsburg dynasty.
It is made. This fortress at the moment serves as a cultural middle.
The journey that may begin in Simmergin,
Austria-Hungary-Croatia-Serbia and Turkey by way of Bulgaria
After visiting the Süleymaniye Mosque, it ended on the Istanbul Topkapı Palace.
er will. The first check stroll on this route was held in 2009. Bicycle
You also can use the route. The whole size of the route is 2100 km.
When the route marking is over, the street to the Sultans comes from 9 international locations.
will now. Thrace part of the street is 390 km. d.

PINARHİSAR VOCATIONAL SCHOOL:

It is affiliated to the Rectorate of Trakya University. It was established in 2003.
In 2007, it was affiliated to Kırklareli University. In the varsity district middle
When the constructing was accomplished, it was moved to its new constructing on February 22, 2009.
Currently, training is carried out with 6 packages.

PLACES TO VISIT:

Recently, the route of “Sultanlar Yolu” in and across the metropolis
markings have been made. from Europe
lengthy walks on this street that began and handed by way of Pınarhisar
It is organized.

HUNDİ HATUN MOSQUE-MOSQUE-İ KEBİR:

It is in Cami-i Kebir neighborhood within the district middle.

It is a 15th century construction. However, the unique mosque was destroyed and in 1962
The mosque seen at the moment with the contributions of the townspeople was constructed.

It is strong and open to worship. The partitions are partially fabricated from minimize stone.
The altar, pulpit and preacher chair are wood, of turquoise, navy and pink colours.
It is a tile coating adorned with natural motifs.

ÇUKUR ÇEŞME:

It is on the street to Istanbul within the Beylik neighborhood. It is the 16th century construction. Fountain
It is descended by a 9-step ladder, it’s arched, one-sided and trough.

KOLOĞLU PRIMARY SCHOOL:

The development of the varsity began in 1914 in the course of the interval of the District Governor Sadullah Koloğlu.
All supplies and development prices are lined by the native folks,
Between 1917 and 1918, the District Governor slowed down a bit when he was appointed elsewhere.
and couldn’t be accomplished.

Here: It is price mentioning a bit bit about District Governor Sadullah Koloğlu. Because
he made nice efforts to Pınarhisar and left a mark right here. 1913-1917
Koloğlu, who labored there between the years and often known as the Arab district governor,
he’s registered with the inhabitants of this place due to his love for Pınarhisar,
After the proclamation of the Republic, he registered the inhabitants right here.

The decrease ground of the constructing was occupied by Greek troopers within the occupation interval in 1919.
was used, and Greek faculties continued their actions right here. the invasion
Subsequently, the constructing was used because the Village Boarding School in 1926. School
backyard partitions have been inbuilt 1947 with the donations of the folks and the final
The faculty was accomplished in 1960. The faculty nonetheless serves.

PRACTICAL GIRL ART SCHOOL:

The development date just isn’t clearly recognized. However, it’s the similar as Koloğlu Primary School.
It is estimated to be achieved within the interval. Home to completely different makes use of over time
The single storey constructing, which has an oblong plan. Tomb in his backyard
There isn’t any details about the ruins. The constructing has just lately been
It was used as a faculty and was nonetheless idle afterwards.

PINARHİSAR CASTLE:

Pınarhisar fortress was constructed within the Byzantine interval and within the Ottoman interval
has undergone repairs. The fortress is situated within the north of the district, the place there isn’t any structuring,
It is situated on a dominant hill. As a continuation of the fortress, consider within the district middle
its partitions have been destroyed. Two circulars and one on the hill within the north of the district
It has an oblong plan near the sq. and 4 circulars within the middle of the district.
the horoscope has survived to an awesome extent.

In addition: three zodiac foundations and plenty of traces of partitions are discovered.

Round bushes are strengthened with brick bonds with one meter intervals. Sometimes
minimize stone can also be seen.

Fortresses:

Hisars: In the Byzantine interval, Semendirek tribe Cosmos-Dimitriyadis
It is alleged to have been constructed by a knight named.

On each side of the hill the place the fortresses are situated: much less deep and dry valleys
has. The vineyards are made on the high of the hill and the vine is to be planted.
When the stakes have been made, many cubes have been discovered. Approximately 1.5 meters
One of those cubes, which is excessive, was despatched to Ankara to the museum.

Hisars encompass three elements. 10 meters in diameter, every with a circle base
constructing is constructed on it. It is about 15 meters excessive. The partitions are very
It was constructed utilizing thick and horasan mortar. The second fortress, to the primary
is smaller than. The third fortress is now a single wall.

Evliya Çelebi: It is the property of Pınarhisar Castle and Istanbul Tekfur. 769
He wrote that he was destroyed by Gazi Mihail after his seize.

TOMB OF A BINBIR ARROW AHMET FATHER:

It is on the entrance of Erenler village. The outdated title of the village is “Tekke” and the brand new title is “Erenler”
the title of this tekke and its non secular persona
is believed to have taken. It just isn’t clear who this historic persona was. But,
In the second half of the 14th century, the conquest of the area and
It is accepted that he was an essential army one that had essential contributions in his Turkification.
It is. According to legend: superior success within the battle with the enemy
this individual might solely be martyred by 1001 arrows. Where he fell a martyr,
This closed tomb was constructed by the Ottoman Sultan Murat I of the interval.
Again, in accordance with one other view, this individual is Haydar Baba and Pınarhisar
Kofçaz is the brother of Topçu Baba within the village of Topçular.

Tomb: On high of a hill close to Balıklı locality,
It is in an outdated cemetery, which is believed to belong to the Ottoman interval. From right here,
one of many outdated Ramadan traditions, the Ramadan ball was thrown, however
Today, this apply is over.

Yes, the mausoleum is dated to the second half of the 14th century; eight corners, every
a door with seven home windows within the measurement of a door, with pointed arches on the facade.
Structure. Its partitions are thick. The neatly minimize meat is coated with stone. Dome
It is positioned on an octagonal drum. While the unique was lined with lead, it’s nonetheless
cement plastered.

POYRALI VILLAGE CULTURE HOUSE:

“Poyralı Village Culture House” was opened in Poyralı village in 2008. This place is an ethnography gallery. Hand woven merchandise processed in conventional strategies and looms are exhibited.

ROCK MONASTER:

It is on the sting of the water within the southwest of the city of Kaynarca. This place, which was carved into the rocks, most likely resembled a Greek Orthodox monastery earlier than the church or the rock tombs with many examples within the setting. The church consists of two intertwined areas carved on a rocky slope going through the east. Front house: It has an oblong plan, measures roughly four x 11 meters and is carved right into a vault. The northern half is round. There are two cross motifs on this part. There is a smaller room within the west. This inside room measures roughly three x three meters. It is carved within the type of a vault. There are many giant and small area of interest recesses on the partitions. There is one other place carved into the rock 15 meters north of this church. It is carved in a conical method like a chimney and opens out. Here, the fireplace was more than likely burned and cooked. Today it’s used as a warehouse.

POYRALI SHEETY:

It is situated in Yenibağlık close to the village of Poyralı, 5 km from the city middle. It is a strengthened concrete granite monument inbuilt 1981 for heroes martyred within the Balkan War of 1912. On August 14, 1922, the corps of the three Pools, martyred by the Greek troopers, was transferred right here. The environment of the martyrdom are lined with pine timber and the martyrdom is surrounded by stone partitions and wires. In the east of the martyrdom, there are graves belonging to three individuals who died within the Balkan wars.

CEVİZKÖY BALKAN Martyrdom:

Cevizlik 13 km from the city middle, northwest of Cevizliköy
It is situated.

In the area the place the Bulgarian invasion came about in 1912: 85 troopers have been killed by this lame Bulgarian aside from the 5 main troopers of the 90-soldier Ottoman unit, which was retired underneath the command of Osman Aga, who was ambushed by a lame Bulgarian. This lame Bulgarian was caught by the troops from behind. It was executed by hanging on the branches of a giant oak tree known as "Bloody Oak" situated in Magilla. This lame Bulgarian is the final of the Bulgarian troopers to withdraw from the area. While getting into 1913, the village was once more captured by the Turks. Today, there may be nonetheless a path of the Bulgarian soldier hanging within the Bloody Oak for three days. The villagers buried 85 troopers killed in ambush. In 1986 a monument was erected in reminiscence of 85 martyrs who have been martyred. There is an extended walkway, ceremony space, a monument erected in 1986 within the ceremony space and a cemetery belonging to the martyrs on the entrance of the martyrdom. The perimeter of the martyrdom was surrounded by wire mesh.

WORLD'S LARGEST CARTOON:

Cartoonist Erdil Yaşaroğlu as a part of the "We Have a Galaxy Note" mission,
Drawing the most important cartoon on this planet on 28 December 2011, Guinnes World
It entered the checklist of information.

Yes, this cartoon is in Pınarhisar district. At the doorway of the district Kırklareli,
It was drawn with paint on the ground on the measurement of 10 million sq. meters, then its circumference is four thousand
It was translated with seedlings. Planting and planning of seedlings took a month. 25 folks
labored. Blending know-how and humor, about two soccer fields
The description of Yaşaroğlu, who created the dimensions of cartoons is as follows. “This is particular
we labored very onerous collectively for the mission, we had numerous enjoyable
We have realized a joyful, helpful and large mission that we will go away. So
It was enormous, we broke the report, we entered Guinnes. Starting with a dream, ending with a report
this journey made us pleased. ”According to the story, it's not only a cartoon, it's
additionally a word despatched to the galaxy and aliens. “Always aliens
It is not going to give a message to human beings with the shapes they draw within the fields.
The mission was launched with the announcement that Turks have a word to these within the galaxy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *